Hioki SS7012 DC Signal Generator & Calibrator
Model No: SS7012
Order No: SS7012
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
The Hioki SS7012 DC Signal Source can be used not only for instrumentation system (4-20mA) maintenance, but also for maintaining and servicing thermostatic devices, distributors, and industrial meters, as well as for evaluating electronic circuits and devices, and for production facility maintenance. The signal source also supplies thermo-electromotive force corresponding to eight types of thermocouples. Furthermore, this compact DC signal source simultaneously sources and measures signals.
● Loop Test (two-wire transmitter sensor): Verifies proper sensor output (two-wire transmitter sensors). The SS7012 applies distributor power to the sensor as a constant voltage (CV) output and monitors the current output from the sensor.
● Loop Test (distributor): Test distributor operation. Apply the default current from the SS7012 as a substitute for the sensor current output. Set SS7012 polarity to negative (to operate as a sink).
● Thermometer Calibration (TC, CV, and CC source): Substitute the output of sensors such as TC (thermocouple) voltage, current, and resistance with TC, CV, CC, and Rs (100Ω) test signals from the SS7012.
● Store up to 20 steps in memory: Up to 20 levels can be stored for each source function, which can be recalled manually or in sequence automatically (auto scan). Use this function for meter checking, repetitive adjustments, and linearity testing.
● Temperature Measurement: Use the optional 9184 Temperature Probe to measure temperatures from -25 to 80°C. As well as measuring ambient temperature, you can calibrate thermoelectric thermometers with reference junction compensation TC (RJ).
● Portable, Precise and Stable: Despite the small size and lightweight, the high precision and stability of ±0.03% for CV and CC sourcing, and ±0.05% ±0.5°C for TC (0°C) sourcing, have one-year guaranteed accuracy. The compact hand-held design is convenient for travel, field calibration, and servicing applications.
• Improve stability and reduce calibration costs compared with the previous HIOKI model
• For instrumentation systems (4 - 20 mA) and loop testing
• Check temperature control equipment and electric distribution
• 8 types of thermocouples to test thermoelectric power generation
• Ideal for electrical device testing and routine maintenance of production equipment such as calibrators
• Use the max. 25 mA DC sink as an electric load