Chauvin Arnoux DTR 8510 Portable Digital Ratiometer
Brand: Chauvin Arnoux
Model No: DTR 8510
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
The DTR 8510 is a portable digital ratiometer for testing power, voltage and current transformers.
When connected to an uncoupled transformer, the DTR 8510 accurately measures the primary-to-secondary transformation ratio, while also indicating the polarity and excitation current.
The DTR 8510 is totally automatic and uses a test method which complies with the ANSI/IEEE standard. Users are not required to perform any calibration or balancing.
During each measurement, the DTR 8510 self-calibrates automatically and checks:
● Open circuits, windings, connections and cut-off circuits,
● Short-circuits (excessive value of excitation current),
● Incorrect connection of the test cables,
● Polarity reversals.
The measurements are displayed quickly and accurately.
Functions - Specifications
● Transformation ratio: from 0.8000:1 to 8,000:1 (power and voltage transformers) and from 0.8000 to 1,000.0 (current transformers) - Autorange function,
● Testing by excitation of the primary and reading of the secondary, in order to guarantee user safety,
● Display of alerts in the event of incorrect connection, reversed polarityn open circuits and short-circuits,
● Digital display – display of the ratios, winding directions - % deviation in relation to the rated values and excitation current. The bargraph indicates the progression of self-calibration and measurement,
● Storage of up to 10,000 measurement results in internal memory,
● USB connection and DataView PC software supplied as standard to set up the instrument, download and analyse the measurements and generate test reports.
● Power supply by NiMH rechargeable battery with external charger (battery life of 10 hours in continuous operation)
● IP53 protection
● IEC 61010 50V CAT IV safety
● Dimensions: 272 x 248 x 130 mm / 3.7 kg