Testo 176 T4 Temperature Data Logger
Model No: 176 T4
Order No: 0572 1764
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
The Testo 176 T4 temperature data logger can tell you at a glance if the temperature of the room or facility is within the prescribed thresholds. It can measure the temperature at up to four different sites simultaneously and has a super-size memory that can save up to 2 000 000 readings. This gives you the freedom to read out the logger data at longer intervals, even when measuring cycles are shorter. You will need at least one temperature sensor to use your logger. There is a wide selection of thermocouple sensors ranging from type K, T, or J sensors to air surface, or probe sensors available.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS IN THE FIELD
The logger’s display provides you with a wide range of valuable information including current measurement values, threshold values, points where these thresholds have been exceeded, min/max values as well as the remaining battery power. And because all these values can be read off directly from the display, there is no need for you to boot up your PC. In addition to this nice little detail, the logger also has a super size memory and an exceptionally long battery life of up to 8 years. This gives you the freedom to read out the logger data at longer intervals, even when measuring cycles are shorter. The Testo 176 T4 data logger is IP 65 protected and can therefore also be used in dusty and dirty work environments. The standard AA batteries can be replaced by the user.
POSSIBLE AREAS OF APPLICATION
● Checking the temperature in ultra-low temperature freezers or under cryo conditions
● Measuring and logging flow and return temperatures at underfloor heating distributors in order to check that they are working properly
● Checking process temperatures, flow and return temperatures of heating systems
● Testo 176 T4 Temperature Data Logger with External Sensor Ports (TC type T, K, and J)
● Wall Mount with Lock
● Battery along with Calibration Protocol