Testo 830-T4 Infrared Thermometer
Model No: 830-T4
Order No: 0563 8314
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
The Testo 830-T4 Infrared Thermometer in a practical set can be used universally and enables you to measure surface temperatures in trade and industry quickly and precisely, both on a non-contact basis and with surface contact.
Temperature - Infrared
● Measuring Range: -30 to +400°C
● Accuracy: ±1.5°C (-20 to 0°C)
±2°C (-30 to -20.1°C)
±1°C or ±1 % of mv (Remaining Range)
● Measuring Rate: 0.5s
● Infrared Resolution: 0.1°C
Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)
● Measuring Range: -10 to +50°C
● Accuracy: ±0.5°C + 0.5% of mv
● Resolution: 0.1°C
● Measuring Rate: 1.7s
General Technical Data
● Operating Temperature: -20 to +50°C
● Battery Type: 9V Block Battery
● Battery Life: 15 hours
● Dimensions: 190 x 75 x 38mm
● Weight: 200g
ADVANTAGES OF THE TESTO 830-T4 INFRARED THERMOMETER
● The measuring spot diameter is only 36 mm at a distance of 1m to the surface, thanks to the good 30:1 optics. This means that even temperatures of small objects can be reliably determined from a safe distance. For example, you can comfortably measure the temperatures of heating pipes from a standing position.
● The 2-point laser marking means you can always see clearly and distinctly at which location the temperature is being measured. You can also measure very small temperature differences very accurately with the precise resolution of 0.1°C. And the minimum/maximum function enables you to set individual limit values. There is a visual and acoustic indication when limit values are exceeded.
EXTENDED FUNCTIONS WITH AN ATTACHABLE SURFACE PROBE
● Would you also like to carry out contact measurement in addition to non-contact IR measurement (e.g. for control purposes)? Then attach the cross-band surface probe which is included in the set to the infrared thermometer. Its sprung cross-band is also suitable for surfaces that are not flat.
● The comparative contact measurement with the surface temperature probe will also help you determine the emission level of the surface material. This means you will be able to set the infrared thermometer emission level accordingly in order to achieve the best results in the subsequent IR measurement.
● Testo 830-T4 Infrared Thermometer
● Cross-band Surface Probe
● Protective Leather Case
● Calibration Certificate
● Instruction Manual