Testo 440 Air Velocity And IAQ Measuring Instrument
Model No: 440
Order No: 0560 4401
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
Use the Testo 440 air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument in combination with high-quality probes to measure and store all air velocity and IAQ parameters (please order probes separately). Up to 3 probes can be connected simultaneously: a Bluetooth probe, a wired probe, and a temperature probe with a type K thermocouple connector. Automatic probe detection and clearly structured measurement menus guarantee simple operation and will make your day-to-day work easier.
● Measure in just a few clicks with the Testo 440 multifunction measuring instrument
Carry out your measurements quickly and easily: the air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument automatically detects each connected probe. This means that there is no need for you to manually reset the parameters when changing probes. Clearly structured measurement menus for measuring the volume flow in ducts/at outlets, funnel measurement, measuring the degree of turbulence, determining the cooling/heating output, mold detection, and long-term measurement provide you with optimum support during your day-to-day work.
● Wireless and space-saving: more applications, less equipment
Endlessly versatile: a universal handle can be connected to all probe heads – so you can master more applications using less equipment and save space. The Bluetooth handle makes it more convenient to carry out your measurement and guarantees less cable clutter in the case. It makes it possible to carry out measurements without any bothersome cable connection and it transfers readings up to a distance of 20 m. Or as a practical alternative, use the cable handle to connect Testo probe heads. This is an advantage if Bluetooth signals are not permitted.
● Practical measurement data management
The multifunction measuring instrument stores up to a max. 7500 measurement protocols, which can be read via a USB port and further processed as a CSV file on your computer (e.g. with Excel). With the Testo BLUETOOTH/IRDA printer (please order separately), you have the option of producing a report printout of the measurement data directly on-site.
● Intelligent calibration concept for maximum precision
You can rely on accurate measurement results when using our digital probes because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past. You only need to send the probes in for calibration. The multifunction measuring instrument can therefore remain in continuous use.
ADVANTAGES OF MEASURING WITH THE TESTO 440 AIR VELOCITY AND IAQ MEASURING INSTRUMENT
Long-term monitoring of indoor air quality
● The right probe for your requirements: probes for CO2, CO, air temperature, and humidity are available as variants with Bluetooth or with fixed cable
● Easy to use: enter the measurement period and interval in the menu for long-term measurement and track it over the course of the day
● Internal memory for up to 7500 measurement protocols
Turbulence measurement in accordance with EN ISO 7730/ASHRAE 55
● Attain a high level of accuracy, even at low air velocities, with a turbulence probe
● Automatic calculation of draught risk and degree of turbulence in accordance with EN ISO 7730/ASHRAE 55
● For convenient measurements at varying heights, we recommend using our measuring tripod for comfort level measurement. This makes it very easy to position turbulence probes in compliance with the standards
Range of probes for cleanrooms and laboratories
● Fume cupboard probe for high-precision air velocity measurement on fume cupboards
● Thanks to the low start-up speed of 0.1m/s, the high-precision vane probe (Ø100mm) is ideal for laminar flow measurements in cleanrooms. Available as a variant with Bluetooth or with a fixed cable
● High-precision temperature/humidity probe (0636 9771 or 0636 9772) with an accuracy of ±(0.6%RH +0.7% of m.v.) in the range of 0 to 90%RH for measuring the humidity in cleanrooms
● Testo 440 Air Velocity and IAQ Measuring Instrument
● 3 x AA Batteries
● USB Cable
● Calibration Protocol