Testo 810 Infrared Thermometer
Model No: 810
Order No: 0560 0810
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
Testo 810 measures the temperature on two channels. On the one hand, being an infrared thermometer it can take non-contact surface temperature measurements of the object being measured; on the other hand, it can measure the air temperature using its additionally integrated NTC sensor. The infrared temperature measuring instrument displays the temperature difference directly on the illuminated display.
Temperature - Infrared
● Measuring Range: -30 to +300°C
● Accuracy: ±2.0°C (-30 to +100°C)
±2% of mv Remaining Range
● Measuring Rate: 0.5s
● Infrared Resolution: 0.1°C
Temperature - NTC
● Measuring Range: -10 to +50°C
● Accuracy: ±0.5°C
● Resolution: 0.1°C
● Measuring Rate: 0.5s
General Technical Data
● Operating Temperature: -10 to +50°C
● Battery Type: 2 AAA micro batteries
● Battery Life: 50h (average, without display illumination)
● Protection Class: IP40
● Dimensions: 119 x 46 x 25mm
● Weight: 90g
FUNCTIONS AND APPLICATIONS OF TESTO 810
● The Testo 810 infrared temperature measuring instrument is extremely well suited to use in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning technology. At the touch of a button, you can measure the surface temperature of radiators, air vents, or windows and compare these to the air temperature.
● The compact size of the infrared thermometer means it offers the advantage of being easy to store in your pocket and is immediately to hand for taking measurements. When measuring surface temperatures, you can mark the required spot with the integrated 1-point laser to achieve a specific measurement. The 6:1 optics of the infrared temperature measuring instrument is primarily suitable for measurements at closer to medium distances.
● The infrared thermometer emission level can also be individually set. This allows you to adjust it to the respective material properties of the surface being measured, as well as achieve the best measurement results. The integrated air temperature sensor is also highly reliable: this is an NTC temperature sensor that measures the air temperature with utmost accuracy.
● Other practical features of the infrared thermometer are the minimum/maximum display and the hold function (to record measuring values). A protective cap and belt pouch (included in the scope of delivery) add to the safety of the infrared thermometer.
● Testo 810 Infrared Thermometer with Integrated NTC Temperature Sensor
● Protective Cap
● Calibration Protocol
● Belt Pouch