Siglent SPD3303X-E : Programmable DC Power Supply
Model No: SPD3303X-E
Order No: SPD3303X-E
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
● 3 independently controlled and isolated outputs: 32V/3.2A×2, 2.5V/3.3V/5V/3.2A×1, total 220W
● 5 digits Voltage, 4 digits Current Display, Minimum Resolution: 1mV/1mA (SPD3303X)
● Supports front panel timing output functions
● 4.3 inch true color TFT- LCD 480x272 display
● 3 types of output modes: independent, series, parallel
● 100V/120V/220V/230V compatible design to meet the needs of different power grids.
● Intelligent temperature-controlled fan, effectively reduces noise
● Clear graphical interface, with waveform display function
● Five internal groups of system parameter save/recall, supports data storage space expansion
● Provides PC software; Easypower, supports SCPI, LabView drive
High-resolution / high-precision output
The highest resolution of 1mV/1mA (SPD3303X), provides excellent setting and read back accuracy. This ensures accurate output even with very with small changes in voltage or current. This is impossible with a low resolution power supply.
Series/parallel/independent mode functions
Series and parallel functions allows for combining two channels into one output with more power output capability, extending the application range. Each of 3 channels power can be turned on or off independently and also can be turned all on or all off.
Panel displays the timing output
Through front panel operation, five groups of timing settings and output control can be displayed, which provides users with simple power programming functionality. Also, by connection to Siglent’s EasyPower PC software, a full range of communication and control features can be used.
Save/Recall setting parameters
The SPD3000X series programmable power supply can save or recall 5 groups of setting parameters in internal storage and also supports external storage expansion. Settings can be easily recalled if needed.