Siglent SHS820X 200MHz / 2 Channels Handheld Digital Oscilloscope
Model No: SHS820X
Order No: SHS820X
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
The Siglent's Handheld Digital Oscilloscopes include the SHS800X and SHS1000X models. Both feature 2 analog oscilloscope input channels and are available in 200MHz and 100MHz analog bandwidths, a single ADC with 1GSa/s maximum sample rate, and a single memory module with 12Mpts memory depth. When two channels are enabled, each channel has a sample rate of 500MSa/s and a standard record length of 6Mpts. When only a single channel is activated, the maximum sample rate is 1GSa/s and the maximum record length is 12Mpts. For ease of use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design. The SHS1000X series features full isolation between the two oscilloscope channels, one multimeter channel, a power adapter, and the USB host/device port. The full isolation makes it ideal for both laboratory and floating signal measurement because it reduces the risk of accidental short circuits. The maximum voltage input to the analog scope inputs is CATIII 600Vrms, CATII 1000Vrms, and the maximum input for the multimeter is CATIII 600Vrms, CATII 1000Vrms.
● The Siglent SHS820X has multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering as well as free decoding for IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN bus types.
● It includes history waveform recording and sequential triggering that enable extended waveform recording and analysis. Another powerful addition is the new 1 million point FFT math function that gives the SHS very high frequency resolution when observing signal spectra.
● The new digital design also includes a hardware co-processor that delivers measurements quickly and accurately without slowing acquisition and front-panel response. It also features built-in sample and measurement value recorders. The sample recorder can achieve a maximum sampling rate of 25kSa/s and can record for up to 22 hours at this sampling rate.
● The measurement value recorder can simultaneously record 4 sets of measurement values at a recording interval as low as 0.1s which delivers up to 25 hours of continuous recording and this model integrates a 6000 count digital multimeter, isolated from the scope that can measure DC/AC Voltage, DC/AC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Diodes, and Continuity.
● 2 isolated channels, 200MHz bandwidth
● Sample rate of 1GSa/s (single-channel), the sample rate of 500MSa/s (two-channels)
● Supports 256 level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
● Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard) for IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN protocols
● Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
● True RMS multimeter, IP51 waterproof and dustproof with standard protocol analysis
Siglent SHS800X Series Datasheet
Siglent SHS800X Series User Manual
Siglent SHS800X Series Quick Start Guide
Siglent Product Selection Guide