Rigol DL3021A DC Electronic Load
Model No: DL3021A
Order No: DL3021A
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
The Rigol DL3021A is a cost-effective programmable DC electronic load with performance specifications that rival any instrument in its class. With a user-friendly interface including graphical charting, the DL3000 series provides various interfaces for remote communication to meet your diversified test requirements. Test power systems and batteries with configurable static, transient, and advanced application modes. Transient test function enables the load to periodically switch between two set levels (Level A and Level B). It can be used to test the transient characteristics of the DUT. The highest frequency can be set to 30kHz. Besides, in the guide interface, you can configure parameters in the parameter configuration list and view the configuration diagram at the left of the configuration list in the real-time manner. You can generate complex sequences by editing the setting value for each step, the dwell time, and slew rate (the slew rate can only be edited in CC mode) to meet the complex test demands. Current rising speed is defined as the speed of transition from one setting to another. You can set the actual transition time from one setting to another by changing the current rising speed. Adjustable current rising speed: 0.001A/μs to 5A/μs. The electronic load provides the waveform display function and supports the following operations for the waveform, such as pausing the waveform, enlarging and narrowing the waveform, and capturing the waveform. Therefore, you can dynamically observe the trend of parameters changes. The load allows you to save different types of files to the internal and external memories. You can recall and read them when necessary.
● Dynamic mode: up to 30kHz
● Minimum readback resolution: 0.1mV, 0.1mA
● List function supports editing as many as 512 steps
● Adjustable current rising speed: 0.001A/μs to 5A/μs
● Single output, 150V/40 A/30kHz, total power up to 200W
● Battery test function, OCP test, OPP test, factory test function, etc.
● Over-voltage/over-current/overpower/over-temperature/reverse voltage protection
● 4.3 inch TFT LCD, capable of displaying multiple parameters and states simultaneously