Rigol DG1062Z 60MHz Arbitrary Waveform Function Generator
Model No: DG1062Z
Order No: DG1062Z
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
The Rigol DG1062Z is a two channel function/arbitrary waveform generator to create high quality signals up to 60MHz (Sine) with very low jitter (200ps) and the new SiFi (signal fidelity) technology. Beside the two analog outputs, the device includes an USB-Host and an USB-device interface. The Rigol Function-generators have a sophisticated and easy to use interface and offer multiple functions for all tasks. The menu navigation is very intuitive and all functions and parameters are easy to locate thanks to the graphical interface. The devices have a filesystem for the storage of waveforms in the internal memory or on USB sticks. The integrated helpfunction will show descriptions of single functions and step-by-step instructions for often used tasks.
● The display with a diagonal size of 8.9cm (3.5 inch) and a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels can easily display the details from both channels of the device. Both channels feature the full range of functions and can be synchronized phase-dependently. This function turns the device into a true dual-channel generator.
● Since the DG1000Z series function generators feature two independent channels which can be synchronized, it is also possible to output analogue and digital waveforms simultaneously. The DG1000Z signal generators can cycle through defined frequency ranges at a constant amplitude and output various basic waveforms at the same time, such as sine, square, ramp, and arbitrary signals.
● The function generators are able to generate harmonic overtone signals up to the 8th order, with adjustable parameters such as frequency, amplitude, and phase for all frequencies. Even, odd, all, or user-defined harmonics can be generated. These devices feature a standard high resolution frequency counter. It is able to measure the frequency, period, positive and negative pulse length, and the duty cycle, all at frequencies ranging from 1µHz to 200MHz.
● Resolution: 1µHz
● Maximum frequency: 60MHz
● Maximum sample rate: 200MSa/s
● Memory: 8MPts (16MPts optional)
● Built-in 8 orders harmonics generator
● 200MSa/s sample rate, 4bits vertical resolution
● Convenient arbitrary waveform editing interface
● Arbitrary waveform memory: 8Mpts (standard), 16Mpts (optional)
● Versatile modulation types: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK and PWM