PCE-RVI 10 : Precise Viscometer with Touchscreen
Model No: PCE-RVI 10
Order No: PCE-RVI 10
Warranty: 6 Months
Stock Status : Instock
This viscometer is used, for example, in the quality control of oils. Many oils change their viscosity depending on the temperature. Thanks to the timer function, the rotary viscometer can work independently for the period set by the operator. In the meantime, the measurement data is transferred from the rotary viscometer to a PC via the RS232 interface. Software for the rotary viscometer can then display the temperature profile and also the viscosity profile graphically and in tabular form. An optional printer can also be connected directly to the viscometer in order to print out the respective measured value.
The viscometer can be adapted to a wide variety of environments. The viscometer can be leveled using the height-adjustable feet so that the measuring spindle is always vertical in the medium to be measured. To help with this, there is a bubble level on the head of the rotary viscometer. The height of the test device can also be adjusted by approx. 25 cm from the viscometer in order to position the spindle appropriately.
● - Viscosity measuring range: 10 ... 2,000,000 cP (various units can be displayed)
● - Accuracy: ± 1% of full scale (with Newtonian liquid)
● - Rotation speeds: 0.3, 0.6, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 30, 60 rpm
● - 5" touch screen with simple interface
● - Immersion temperature sensor up to 100 °C or 212 °F
● - Spindle set consisting of L1, L2, L3, L4
● - Height adjustable approx. 25 cm
● - Built-in bubble level for leveling
● - Optional L0 spindle down to 1 cP