Kestrel 5700X Elite Weather Meter With Applied Ballistics With LiNK (Tan)
Model No: 5700X LiNK (Tan)
Order No: 0857XALTANM
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
The Kestrel 5700X Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics will help you hit targets faster and further than ever before. The 5700X offers the same accuracy and reliability as the industry gold standard 5700 Elite, yet packs more performance power to deliver faster firing solutions in the field for multiple extreme long-range targets. With an upgraded processor that is more powerful and faster than the 5700 Elite, the 5700X provides quicker targeting data for extreme long-range targets. For increased security, the adjustable Bluetooth® Low Energy signal can be dialed from full power to off position to minimize Bluetooth® range detectability.
With the 5700X with LiNK wireless Bluetooth connectivity, you get the power of the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app. Build and manage your gun/bullet profiles and download them to your Kestrel 5700X before you set out. Choose from the extensive Applied Ballistics library of custom bullet drag models for the most precise transonic and subsonic range solutions available anywhere. At the range or match, secure your Kestrel 5700X to a tripod using the optional Kestrel Vane Mount and use the app to quickly adjust the target range and view the shooting solution and wind rose without leaving your shooting position. The LiNK Ballistics app even lets you set up multiple targets for single-screen viewing. LiNK also allows you to pair your Kestrel unit with compatible laser rangefinders to seamlessly integrate target data into the ballistic solution for unparalleled speed and accuracy.
● Employs the Applied Ballistics bullet library of custom drag models, an exact measurement of your bullet’s drag profile plus corrections for Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, Coriolis, and Drop Scale Factoring to achieve accurate extended long-range shots
● Expanded features include a customizable Target Card and an expanded Ballistics Data Table, as well as storage for up to 30 gun and bullet profiles and 10 saved targets
● Weather mode offers the full environmental measurements, storage, and charting capabilities of the Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter, including wind speed, direction, crosswind, temperature, humidity, pressure, and altitude
● Optional LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth® low energy provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers and integration with LiNK compatible laser range finders for improved speed and accuracy. (Note: LiNK Dongle sold separately)
● Kestrel LiNK for Ballistics app on Android and iOS provides full gun management as well as access to the Applied Ballistics library of custom drag models for transfer to the Kestrel
● Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight. Includes both bright white and night-vision-preserving red backlight
● Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards)