Hioki PW3360-20 Clamp On Power Logger
Model No: PW3360
Order No: PW3360-20
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
Hioki Clamp On Power Meters are multi-channel power measuring devices utilizing clamp sensor input to accurately and safely measure power on single-phase to three-phase lines. The PW3360 compact 3-Phase 4-Wire energy loggers monitor power demand and other power parameters to aid in energy audits and validate energy-saving measures.
● Navigate clamp-on power logger operation with graphical, easy-to-use displays of wiring procedures: The PW3360’s QUICK SET feature is an on-screen guide that walks you through the setup process, right up to starting measurement. Even if you’re unaccustomed to how clamp-on power loggers work, you’ll be able to easily configure and connect the instrument for 3-phase power measurement. In addition, by alerting you to any wiring mistakes, the device’s “wiring check” function serves to prevent measurement errors that are caused by undetected wiring mistakes.
● Power logger functionality for displaying measurement results as a graph so you can review them at a glance: The PW3360 displays recorded measured values as a graph for convenient use in power management. In addition to instantaneous measured values, you can review maximum, minimum, and average values by moving the cursor on the demand and trend graph displays.
● A portable power logger that’s small enough to use in a confined cubicle: This power logger is an essential tool for power-saving activities. Thanks to a compact design that weighs just 550g, it’s easy to take into the field and install in confined locations.
● Get results from the job site in real-time, GENNECT CROSS SF4000: Capture data on the PC while testing remotely.
● Supports single to three-phase, 4-wire circuits
● Slim, compact design that can be placed anywhere
● Choose PW3360-21 for harmonic measurements up to the 40th order
● Measure between 90V to 780V and store months of data on SD cards
● Simultaneously measure up to three single-phase, 2-wire circuits (in the same power system)
● The QUICK SET function guides you in making the right connections
● 1 x PW3360-20 Clamp On Power Logger
● 1 Set x Voltage Cord L9438-53
● 1 x AC Adapter Z1006
● 1 x USB Cable
● 1 Set x Color Clip
● 5 x Spiral Tubes for Grouping Clamp Sensor Cords
● 1 x Instruction Manual
● 1 x Measurement Guide
Note: Current Sensor Sold Separately.