Hioki IR4057-50 Insulation Resistance Tester
Model No: IR4057-50
Order No: IR4057-50
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
Hioki insulation testers or megohmmeters feature all-in-one designs including built-in rugged cases and test lead storage compartments. The IR4057-50 is a 5-range, 50V to 1000V digital insulation resistance tester with a bar graph, and delivers efficient functions and features to help shorten work time associated with field insulation testing. The IR4057-50 tester is compatible with the Z3210 Wireless Adapter (included). It transfers measurements to a smartphone or tablet and allows users to quickly create reports with field photos and drawings. GENNECT Cross, a free app designed specifically for use with Hioki measuring instruments, lets users check and manage measurement results and create reports. The software provides a range of functionality that helps manage data in the field, including photographing measurement sites, placing measurement results on photographs, and saving handwritten memos. Users can also transfer measurement data to Excel. Open an Excel file and select a cell. The measured value held on the instrument's display will be transferred to the computer and entered into the selected cell.
The IR4057-50 tester features a robust design that can withstand being dropped onto concrete from a height of 1m. Difficult to damage, this insulation tester is ideal for use in the field. The scale is lit by a white LED, ensuring that insulation resistance values are easy to read, even when using the instrument in a dim location. The instrument's measurement switch can be operated with just the thumb. Press for a single measurement or lift up for continuous measurement of insulation resistance. The insulation tester can perform EV and HEV continuity checks as well as resistance measurement of safety conductors in building electrical equipment as defined by IEC 60364. The IR4057-50 features a bar graph that is useful in determining compliance of circuits with a large capacitance component, for example, solar panels, due to the ability to illustrate charging status behavior. Since the IR4057-50 generates judgments as soon as the test lead makes contact, it is possible to make a rapid series of measurements in the manner of a continuity check. This is useful when there are numerous measurement locations.
● Provides 5-range testing voltage of 50V / 100MΩ to 1000V / 4000MΩ
● Digital bar graph on display allows for easy visual judgments
● Rugged construction is drop-proof onto concrete from 1m (3.28 feet)
● Wireless Adapter allows for the transfer of measurements to a smartphone or tablet
● Connects to GENNECT app to quickly create reports with field photos and drawings
● Built-in AC / DC voltage meter offers convenient and quick measurements
● Bright LCD light and beeping sound notify the operator of the pass and fail judgments
● Performs stable and high-speed digital readings with 0.3s response time for PASS / FAIL decisions