Hioki CM3291 AC Clamp Meter
Model No: CM3291
Order No: CM3291
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
Hioki clamp meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM3291 is a true RMS rectified 2000A AC clamp meter that features a broad operating temperature range of -25 to 65°C, a thin and compact clamp core, and an optional flexible current sensor that you can attach to let you get into the tightest spots.
● AC only, measure up to 2000A AC
● -25 to 65°C operating temperature range
● Also measure resistance, continuity, AC and DC voltage
● True RMS measurement delivers accurate results for even distorted waveforms
The waveform including harmonic components is calculated according to an RMS calculation formula and displayed. True RMS measurement yields accurate display values even when measuring a distorted waveform, for example from an inverter-equipped device or switching power supply.
● Essential for electrical work: A thin card tester that fits in the pocket with all the capabilities of a clamp meter
The CM3291 delivers all the functionality of a clamp meter and card tester in the form factor of the latter. In addition to current measurement, this single instrument delivers voltage measurement, continuity check, and resistance measurement functionality.
● Rugged, portable design that’s drop-resistant
Despite its thin, compact design, the CM3291 has an operating temperature range of -25 to 65°C and can withstand being dropped from a height of 1 m onto concrete. It’s engineered for use in tough environments.