Hioki 3030-10 Analog Multimeter
Model No: 3030-10
Order No: 3030-10
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
Rugged and easy to use, this meter can withstand a 1-meter drop onto a concrete floor. The 3030-10 has enhanced safety features and complies with a wide range of safety standards. Hioki has long experience in the analog tester market, and now brings to it enhanced safety and usability. Protected against transient voltages up to 250V AC, preventing electric shock accidents before they can happen. The internal circuit protects the resistance and milli-amp ranges against transient voltages up to 250V AC, preventing electric shock accidents before they can happen. Even in the event of an internal short-circuit, a current-limiting resistor is provided, to restrict short circuit currents.
● Accuracy: +/- 2.5 %f.s. and maximum rated voltage: 600V
● 0 / 120 / 300 / 600V (9 k-ohm/V) Accuracy: +/- 2.5 %f.s.
● AC Voltage range 12V (9 k-ohm/V) Accuracy: +/- 4 %f.s.
● Average rectifier effective value maximum rated voltage: 600V
● DC Current range 60µA / 30m / 300mA (300mV internal voltage drop)
● DC Voltage range 0.3V (16.7 k-ohm/V), 3 / 12 / 30 / 120 / 300 / 600V (20 k-ohm/V)
● Drop-proof design withstands dropping onto a concrete floor from a height of 1 meter
● LED check, Battery check, or Temperature measurement support (with optional probes)