DeltaTrak 12238 FlashCheck Certified Min/Max Alarm Thermometer
Model No: 12238
Order No: 12238
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
The 12238 has a temperature-buffered sensor enclosed in a bottle of propylene glycol solution, which ensures accurate measurements that are not impacted by rapid temperature fluctuations caused by frequent refrigerator or freezer door openings. The propylene glycol solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) and mimics temperature readings in a medium similar to common fluids stored in food and laboratory refrigerators, freezers and cold display cases.
The 12238 Certified Alarm Thermometer comes with a Min/Max memory, a large, easy-to-read LCD, and high/low alarm settings. The thermometer monitors temperature inside freezers, refrigerators, or cold holding display cases. The sensor has a 3 meter cable and a stainless steel, blunt probe enclosed in a sealed plastic bottle of propylene glycol. This enclosure prevents false alarms because the measurements of the probe are not impacted by rapid temperature fluctuations caused by frequent door openings that occur during normal use.
This digital thermometer mimics temperature readings in a medium similar to the common fluids stored in refrigerators and freezers in pharmacies and labs.
● High/low alarm setting
● Glycol buffered probe emulates products and prevents false alarms during normal use
● Gold plated stereo jack connector reduces faulty readings
● Minimum/Maximum memory stores lowest/highest readings
● Jumbo LCD
● Switchable °F/°C scale
● Strong Magnetic attachment and fold-away stand
● Retains settings during battery replacement
● Configurable delay alarms with audible buzzer
● More than 1 year of continuous monitoring
● Ideal for monitoring vaccines and common fluids stored in refrigerators, freezers, and cold holding display cases