Chauvin Arnoux CA8336 : Power Quality Analyser
Brand: Chauvin Arnoux
Model No: CA 8336
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
Designed for test and maintenance teams working in industrial or administrative buildings, the Qualistar+ C.A 8336 can be used to obtain a snapshot of the main features characterizing the quality of the electrical network.. This analyser's functions make it the ideal instrument for preventive or corrective maintenance. It can also be used to perform a complete energy survey of an installation.
For sizing installations or troubleshooting switching faults, the C.A 8336 is equipped with Inrush and TrueInrush functions.
Easy to handle and particularly compact, this instrument also offers a large number of calculated values and several processing functions. The C.A 8336 is equipped with 4 voltage measurement channels and 4 current measurement channels. The C.A 8336 captures and records all the parameters, transients, alarms and waveforms simultaneously.
When current sensors are connected to the C.A 8336, it recognizes them automatically. It also offers the possibility of mixing different types of current sensors and configuration of the ratios allows direct reading of the measurements.
Specially designed for work in the field:
● Direct access to the main functions (configuration, etc.)
● Direct access to the measurements (harmonics, flicker, etc.)
● Voltage/current inputs equipped with colour-coded inserts
● Large colour TFT screen for easy reading
● Battery life: 13 hrs
The multiple functions of the Qualistar+ C.A 8336 make it a versatile instrument. It is suitable for applications up to 1,000 V in CAT III and 600 V in CAT IV.
The measurements obtained with the Qualistar models can be processed using two software tools: PAT delivered as standard and Dataview®, available as an option. They allow configuration, transfers, processing and analysis. In addition, Dataview® offers the possibility of generating reports according to the voltage quality standards.
● TRMS AC+DC voltage up to 1,000 V
● TRMS AC+DC current: 5 mA to 10 kA depending on the sensors
● Power values: W, VA, var, VAD, PF, DPF, cos φ, tan φ
● Energy values: Wh, varh, VAh, VADh, BTU, toe, Joule,
● Harmonics from 0 to the 50th order, phase
● Transients: up to 210
● Inrush with waveform over a period > 10 minutes
● TrueInrush function
● Recording of a selection of parameters at the maximum sampling rate for several days to several weeks
● Alarms: 10,000 of 40 different types
● Peak detection
● Vectorial representation
● Available in more than 27 languages
● IP53 / IK08
● USB communication
● IEC 61000-4-30 Class B
● Dimensions / weight: 240 x 180 x 55 mm / 1.9 kg