Chauvin Arnoux CA6536 20GΩ Insulation And Continuity Tester
Brand: Chauvin Arnoux
Model No: CA6536
Order No: P01140836
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
The new Chauvin Arnoux CA653x Insulation and Continuity Testers are compact, lightweight, and simple to use, offering greater comfort for users. Casing designed with 600V CAT IV safety and IP54 / IK04 protection for a comfortable grip in total safety with easy access to the TEST button, even when the user is wearing safety gloves. Magnetic stands for fixing the product on a metal surface so that users have their hands free when measuring and reading the result. Wide backlit screen with a double digital display and logarithmic bar graph, a secondary display showing the actual test voltage, the test current, and the timer value, in addition to the value, measured. Remote control with a torch for error-free identification of the points of measurement, even in environments with poor lighting.
● This new range is equipped with various insulation test voltages ranging from 10V to 1kV. The dynamic range for insulation measurement extends up to 200GΩ, remaining compliant with the IEC 61557 standard up to 2GΩ.
● In addition to the manual mode, there are also new insulation test modes such as Lock Mode, Timer mode, and calculation of the PI & DAR ratios
● The continuity test function, which complies with the IEC 61557 standard (200mA current), is enhanced on certain models with a 20mA test current, with the advantage of prolonging battery life in normal use. This function is equipped with an active fuse less protection if a voltage is present.
● On most of the models in the CA653x range, you can activate an alarm threshold, choosing between 2 fixed thresholds and 1 customizable threshold for each measurement.
● Furthermore, the ΔREL function can be used to display the measurements which differ from a reference measurement. The display shows the value of the variation and the percentage in relation to the reference.
● DMM functions are available with measurement of voltage up to 700V, frequency up to 800Hz, resistance up to 999kΩ, and capacitance up to 10µF
● Measurement Range: 20GΩ
● Test Mode: Manual, Lock, Timer
● Insulation: Variable test voltage from 10 to 100V with 1V increments
● Continuity: 200mA / 20mA measurement current
● Voltage Measurement: 700V
● Resistance Measurement: 0 to 1000kΩ
● Double display + logarithmic bar graph
● Magnetic mounting elements
● Powered by 6 x LR6 / AA batteries
● Dimensions: 211 x 108 x 60mm
● Weight: 850g