Chauvin Arnoux CA6470N TERCA 3 Earth & Resistance Tester
Brand: Chauvin Arnoux
Model No: CA6470N
Order No: P01126506
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
Ergonomic, comprehensive and accurate, the C.A 6470N offers direct access to all the measurements on the front panel by means of a rotary switch.
Compact because it has been designed for on-site use, the C.A 6470N is rugged and leakproof.
To simplify connection, the 4 terminals for connecting the stakes are colour-coded to help identify them.
The C.A 6470N includes a large backlit LCD screen and a battery which is rechargeable with an external charger connected to the mains or to a vehicle cigarette lighter. It is also equipped with a function for direct, ordered storage of the measurement results.
A USB communication output can be used to export the data onto a PC in order to process them with the Ground Tester Transfer software.
The C.A 6470N offers approximately 10 times greater accuracy thanks to its four-pole earth measurements. This method allows measurements of low earth resistance values, which are essential to meet the requirements of power distribution and transmission companies (EDF and RTE in France)
The C.A 6470N guarantees the reliability of measurements carried out by:
- traditional stake-based methods
- self-diagnosis when each measurement starts, so that any faults liable to affect the measurements (bad connections or presence of disturbance signals) are indicated
- extensive measurement ranges: 0.001 Ω to 100 kΩ
- adjustment of the measurement frequency between 41 Hz and 512 Hz (3P & 4P measurements)
- for earth coupling measurements, simply perform the 3 succesive measurements required and the tester then calculates the coupling coefficient automatically
- for soil resistivity measurements, simply program the distances used for the measurement and the instrument automatically calculates r using the Wenner or Schlumberger methods.
Power supply: NiMh rechargeable battery with external charger
Compliant with IEC 61557 -1 -4 -5
Safety: IEC 61010 50V CAT IV
Dimensions: 272 x 250 x 128 mm, 3 kg