Testo 826-T4 : Infrared Thermometer
Model No: 826-T4
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
This is what the penetration infrared thermometer offers
You are especially reliant on quick, accurate measurement results for food controls in Incoming Goods. The slimline testo 826-T4 provides both and much, much more! See for yourself what the advantages of the HACCP thermometer are:
● Fast, accurate measurement results: At 2 measurements a second, infrared measurement allows you to scan the surface temperature of your products really fast. And that with an outstanding resolution of 0.1 °C. Should stipulated limit values be reached or exceeded, the permanently attached penetration probe will provide you with absolute certainty. In fact, this enables accurate measurement of the core temperature of food, e.g. yoghurt, cheese, and meat, etc.
● Temperature limit values at a glance: You can set up to two alarm limit values; as soon as these are exceeded or not attained, the HACCP thermometer will inform you by means of a visual and acoustic alarm signal. This means you do not have to look at the display permanently and yet have an eye on the temperature
● Min./max. value display and hold function: The min./max. display shows the highest and lowest values from the last measurement. This allows for safe, reliable monitoring of the product temperature. You can keep the last measured temperature values on the display by using the hold button
● 6:1 optics and 1 point laser measurement spot marker: The 1 point laser marks the centre of the object being measured during infrared measurement. The 6:1 optics of the infrared thermometer is suitable for measurements at closer to medium distances.
● In every respect HACCP: The penetration infrared thermometer is HACCP-compliant and certified in accordance with EN 13485. This makes it perfect for the food sector
● Practical accessories included: testo 826-T4 is equipped with the robust, watertight TopSafe protective case compliant with protection class IP67. If necessary, the TopSafe case can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The supplied frozen produce pre-driller even allows you to measure the core temperature of frozen foods. Safe storage of the HACCP thermometer is ensured by the wall/belt holder and the protective probe cap for the penetration probe.