Testo 570-2 : Digital Manifold Kit
Model No: 570-2
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
That’s because the testo 570-2 can replace a whole array of different tools and measuring instruments that you would otherwise need to carry around with when you work on refrigeration systems and heating pumps. The manifold gauge can measure, analyze and log pressure, temperature, electricity and vacuum measurements and save all measuring data. From the moment the unit was first used to servicing and maintenance to the fault analysis of a system.
Modern-day technology that makes certain manual steps and calculations redundant
● 999 hours of internal memory: clearly-structured, easy-to-follow logging of measurements
● Real time data measurement and graphical editing: the "EasyKool" software presents the data in an easy-to-understand format – this allows faults to be detected far more quickly when breakdowns or failures occur
● Call up and print out protocols: this allows you to reproduce measurements more easily and to call up protocols – as well as print out the data with the optionally available testo fast printer
● The 40 most common type refrigerant agents are already stored in the meter: updates for other refrigerant agents can be carried out free of charge using the "EasyKool" software
● Two temperature compensated pressure sensors measure high and low pressure quickly and reliably and calculate the temperatures automatically
● Three temperature connecting points for connectable temperature sensors: calculate superheat and subcooling simultaneously, measure parallel the surrounding temperature, for example in a cold storage room
● Integrated vacuum measurements: reliable measurements during the evacuation of refrigerant systems and heat pumps
● Automatic heat pump mode – no need to replace refrigerant hoses
● Further features like the temperature compensated leak-tightness check function and the automatic surrounding pressure compensation
The scope of supply includes a two clamp temperature sensor which can be clamped directly onto the pipe in order to ensure that the surface temperature can be measured safely. There is a wide selection of optionally available sensors for carrying out temperature, electricity and oil pressure measurements.
Rugged and easy to use: the digital manifold gauge is a truly professional piece of kit
The testo 570-2 is a compact, sturdy, easy-to-use hvac manifold with 4 connecting points, 4 hose brackets and an inspection glass. The testo 570-2 allows you carry out your work and service and maintenance tasks quickly, safely and efficiently.
The rugged housing protects the testo 570-2 digital manifold gauge against impact while a suspension attachment ensures that the meter is safely positioned during measuring. A large, backlit display ensures that you can read the measurements even in the dark or in poor lighting.
testo 570-2 digital 4-way manifold gauge, 2-clamp temperature sensor, demo version “EasyKool” PC software (free download), USB data cable, system case, power adaptor, calibration protocol, batteries.