Testo 550 : Digital Manifold
Model No: 550
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
● Quick, accurate measurement of high and low pressure with two temperature-compensated pressure sensors; automatic detection of evaporating and condensing temperature
● Two temperature inputs for attachable temperature probes for the simultaneous calculation of superheating and subcooling: you can therefore do away with manual calculations, which are prone to error, and get a reliable result straight away
● Two clamp temperature probes included in the delivery: when clamped directly onto the cables, these enable reliable measurement of the surface temperature
● No need to switch over refrigerant hoses: thanks to automatic heat pump mode
● 60 refrigerants stored in the instrument: just one instrument covers all the most important refrigerants and, depending on the refrigerant, you don't need different manifolds (refrigerant update possible via app)
Moreover, the 2-way manifold offers other functions and features such as the display of temperature difference or the temperature-compensated leakage test.
Right app for the instrument: connect the manifold to your smartphone/tablet!
Install the free app for the testo 550 digital manifold on your smartphone/tablet and take advantage of a host of practical features:
● Remote monitoring of the measurement: you can track the measurement from your smartphone/tablet, so there's no need for you to stay right next to the manifold; coverage of up to 20 m where there are no obstructions (at the very least)
● Measurement data display on your smartphone/tablet: you can follow the measurement in numerical form and as a graphical progress display on your smartphone/tablet – really practical if you are configuring the system at the same time
● Useful documentation functions: use the app to store measurement results (in pdf or csv format) and also send them directly via e-mail. If you have taken a photo of the measuring location using your smartphone/tablet, you can also insert this into the documentation
● Refrigerant update: use the app to carry out refrigerant updates in order to ensure that your digital manifold is kept up to date at all times regarding its refrigerants, or to adapt the list of refrigerants to suit your requirements
The app is available for both Android and iOS. Once the app is installed, a connection between the manifold and your smartphone/tablet can be established via Bluetooth.
Digital manifold: sturdy, simple and practical
Not only is the robust 2-way valve block, which is made of metal with 3 connections and 3 hose holders, created for harsh working environments, it is also easy to use. The sturdy housing reliably protects the testo 550 digital manifold against impacts (protection class IP 42). The suspension hook secures the instrument during the measurement. The large, illuminated display enables quick, easy read-off, even when visibility is poor.
testo 550 digital 2-way manifold including two clamp temperature probes, transport case, calibration protocol, batteries and app (can be downloaded).