Fluke 289 True-rms Industrial Logging Multimeter
Model No: 289
Order No: 289
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
Fluke 289 TRMS Industrial Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture.
Fluke 289 Digital Multimeter helps you find little problems before they become big ones
The Fluke 289 digital multimeter is the next generation high performance industrial logging multimeter. This Fluke Connect-compatible multimeter is designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. Let the Fluke 289 be your watchdog for systems or processes while you are off doing other jobs. This digital multimeter provides the ability to log data and graphically review up 10,000 recorded events and logged readings with on-board TrendCapture. Zoom on trend provides a 14x zoom to view and analyze data—without needing a PC.
Because the 289 is Fluke Connect-compatible you can set it up with the ir3000 FC wireless connector (sold separately) to communicate with your iOS and Android smart devices through the Fluke Connect mobile app and monitor readings from a remote location. Or you can share readings with your team in an instant anytime, from anywhere with ShareLive™ video call. It can help you solve problems faster and minimize downtime.
Other useful features
● Share results with your team using ShareLive™ video call (requires ir3000 FC wireless connector [sold separately] and no-cost Fluke Connect mobile app).
● TrendCapture graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
● Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
● Selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
● Low Pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
● LoZ Volts. Low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost voltages. Also recommended when testing for absence or presence of live power.
● Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event.
● Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA dot matrix display with white backlight.
● Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
● Save multiple logging sessions before PC download is necessary.
● Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current. Useful for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance or contact resistance.
● On board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function - go to that function and press the "i" button.
● Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings.
● Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements.
● True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
● Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds).
● 100 mF capacitance range.
● Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs.
● Premium test leads and alligator clips included.
● Amp jack plugs included.
● Optional magnetic hanger for easy setup and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks.
● FlukeView forms enable you to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents.
● Limited lifetime warranty.
TL71 Test Leads
AC175 Alligator Clips
Batteries – 6 AA Installed
Requires Fluke ir3000 FC Infrared Connector for Fluke Connect communication