Fluke 177: True RMS Digital Multimeter
Model No: 177
Order No: 177
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
Independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V environments. The Fluke 177 TRMS digital multimeter includes all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair many problems in electrical and electronic systems.
With this digital multimeter you get True-RMS voltage and current measurements, 6000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging, and frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity, and diode measurements. In addition, the Fluke 177 provides 0.09% basic accuracy, a digital display with analog bar graph and backlight. Plus a limited lifetime warranty.
The Fluke 170 Series of digital multimeters have the features needed to find most electrical, electro-mechanical, and heating and ventilation problems.
Other useful features:
● Increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording
● Delivers accurate True-RMS AC current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
● Features digital display with backlight for working in dim lighting
● Allows closed case calibration through front panel
● Features an ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
● Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
● Installed 9V battery
● Test leads with 4mm lantern tips
● Users manual