Fluke 1664 FC Installation Multifunction Tester
Model No: 1664 FC
Order No: 1664 FC
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
FLUKE 1664 FC MULTIFUNCTION INSTALLATION TESTER HELPS EXPEDITE INSTALLATIONS
The 1664 FC puts much testing power in your hands to quickly and efficiently test all local regulations, protect appliances, and share test results in real time over your smartphone.
PROTECT APPLIANCES FROM ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE
The Fluke 1664 FC is the only tester with "Insulation PreTest" that stops the insulation test and provides a visual warning if it detects an appliance connected to the system under test. This helps you avoid potentially serious and costly mistakes that can cause damage to your customers’ peripheral equipment.
AUTO TEST REDUCES TEST TIME
Auto Test performs up to seven installation tests in one sequence, ensuring compliance with local installation regulations. This reduces the number of manual connections, thus decreasing the possibility of errors and reducing test time.
SAVE TIME AND ENHANCE COLLABORATION
Because the 1664 FC is Fluke Connect®-enabled, you can send test results to your smartphone, save them to the cloud, and share measurements in real time with team members through a ShareLive video call. It's the fastest way to let your team see what you see and to help you get approvals without leaving the field.
RETRIEVE STORED RESULTS FROM ANYWHERE
Fluke Cloud™ storage allows you to retrieve stored results whether you are in the office or in the field to make decisions in real-time. You get world-class data protection and can import the data into Fluke DMS (Data Management Software) to process and generate certificates.
● Includes Z-max memory for loop tests to support easy evaluation of the highest loop test value
● Provides unique zero adapters for fast, reliable, and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation
● Offers additional high current loop mode for faster measurements than loop tests with non-trip mode for RCDs
● Rotary dial knob clearly indicates which function is selected, all in one spot with no complex multi-level menus
● Measures PEFC or PSC and loop impedance in parallel and displays them together on the dual display
● Offers ring testing so you can select the required input sockets with soft keys and not have to exchange test leads
● Features large display with backlight, clear symbols, and exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings
● Performs fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE, and N-PE using the main cord. No need to change measurement connections