Fluke 114 Digital Multimeter
Model No: 114
Order No: 114
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
Designed for easy one-hand operation, the Fluke 114 True RMS digital multimeter is the perfect troubleshooting tool for go/no go testing. Its AutoVolt capability automatically switches to measure AC or DC voltage, whichever is present. The LoZ function helps identify so-called ghost voltage and prevent false readings.
The Fluke 114 displays true-rms voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, and tests frequency, continuity and resistance. A large white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. Its easy-open battery access door makes battery changes easy.
Fluke 114 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Work in poorly lit areas with the Large white LED backlit display
- Resistance and continuity
- Record signal fluctuations using Min/Max/Average
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows the user hands-free flexibility