DeltaTrak 40527: FlashLink® Certified Vaccine USB PDF Data Logger
Model No: 40527
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
The FlashLink® Certified Vaccine USB PDF Data Logger is prequalified by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a Temperature Monitoring Device, under their Performance Quality Safety code PQS E006/047, and is compatible with FDA, CDC and WHO guidelines. Certificates are available for ISO 17025 and NIST calibration. It’s specifically designed for monitoring temperature conditions inside storage units where vaccines and other temperature sensitive liquid medicines are kept.
This reusable logger features a large, easy-to-read LCD and an external probe sealed in a 5ml glycol bottle. The glycol prevents false alarms by buffering the sensor against sudden and expected temperature fluctuations during regular use, such as frequent door openings and normal cycling of the compressor within the refrigerator or freezer. The glycol also emulates temperature changes experienced by most common fluids in storage, to give more accurate readings.
The logger attaches to the outside of the storage door, while the sensor bottle is placed inside, allowing users to read current and minimum/maximum temperatures without opening the unit. A red LED alarm and low battery indicator are also visible on the display. This logger is compatible with FDA, CDC and WHO guidelines. Certificates are available for ISO 17025 and NIST calibration.
The FlashLink® Certified Vaccine USB PDF Data Logger provides an accurate reading, programmable alarms and sampling intervals, and a USB connection to quickly and easily download temperature data. The FlashLink® Certified Vaccine USB PDF Data Logger can be programmed to start automatically or with the option for a delayed start allowing the glycol bottle sufficient time to stabilize to the refrigerator or freezer temperature.
● WHO Prequalified E006 Temperature Monitoring Device
● ISO 17025 2-year Certificate of Calibration
● Compatible with CDC guidelines
● 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software
● Single channel, external sensor in glycol bottle
● Glycol buffered sensor emulates products and prevents false alarms
● Ideal for monitoring vaccines and other liquid pharmaceuticals
● Low battery indicator on LCD
● Quick disconnect cable to download logger
● Onboard software generates PDF and CSV files
● User programmable sample rate and alarm limits