Besantek BST-MG08: Multi-Gas Detector DataLogger With Air Pump
Model No: BST-MG08
Stock Status : Out of stock
BESANTEK Multi-Gas Detector DataLogger with Air Pump is applied to underground coal mining, petrochemical industry, municipal, environmental protection and other spaces where multi gas may exist. It can be used for detecting Methane (CH4) or Combustible Gas (LEL), Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (Co) and Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) gases simultaneously.
● Rugged ABS + PC case, heavy duty, crash resistant and anti-static (less than 10⁻⁹Ω).
● Smart, firm, portable and can be used as fixed device.
● High accuracy.
● Compact size and light weight.
● Water resistant and dustproof (standard IP66/67).
● Intrinsically safe device and has authorized reports.
● Continuous LCD large screen display with real time clock and status of battery.
● Microcomputer circuit with intelligent function.
● High capacity chip and 4 layers PCB board.
● Audible, visible and vibrating alarms.
● High and low alarm point and fully adjustable, as well as STEL and TWA alarms.
● Support unit switch between %LEL-%CH4 for combustible gases and ppm-mg/m3 for toxic gases.
● Friendly and easy to use.
● Battery type: 3.7V/1500mA.
● Continuous working time ≥13 hours.
● Rechargeable battery (charging time 4-5 hours).
● Low battery warning indicator.
● USB interface.
● Stainless steel belt clip.
● Low maintenance cost, plug-in type sensors and battery, easy operation.
● External air sampling pump for gas leak detection.
● Accessories: Instruction manual, USB cord, adapter, calibration cap and tube, belt clip, leather case, hanging cord, carrying case, BSTSoftware and air pump.